This plugin helps SugarCRM users with entering and validating international telephone numbers. It adds a flag dropdown to any input, detects the users country, displays a relevant placeholder, plus provides formatting and validation methods.
- Automatically select the users current country using an IP look-up (Free API call is valid up too some call)
- Navigate the country dropdown by typing a country's name, or using up/down keys
- Users type in their national numbers and the plugin provides full, standardized international numbers
- Full validation, including specific error types and retina flag icons
- Dynamic field configuration from admin panel
Note: For the existing records, we initialize the plugin on an input which already contains a full international number. The plugin will automatically select the relevant flag, and re-format the number to national format. If country code is not available for the existing records, the flag will not display properly.
Features and Benefits
User enters the wrong phone number.
If a user enters the wrong phone number, the plugin will show an invalid number error under the textbox of the phone type field,.View All Features
Set Users current country flag using an IP look-up
Automatically select the users current country using an IP look-up (Free API call is valid up too some call)View All Features
SupportPhone Support: +91 8401557997
Support Email: email@example.com
Support Knowledge Base: https://ipredictitsolutions.com/contactus
Terms & ConditionsTerms of Service: https://ipredictitsolutions.com/privacy_policy